ProScan Version 1.7 Build 1 is out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I just finished ProScan Version 1.7 Build 1. It now includes support for the BC 996. I'm thriving to make this the best! This version is Vista compatible and includes bug Fixes. Supported scanners are the BC 250, BC 296, BC 780, BC 785, BC 796, and now the BC 996.

The import/export routines didn't make it in as this version was over due. I'm planing a version that will have the import in it. I'll need ideals on this one.

Visit my site at http://www.proscan.org/index.htm Download ProScan and try it out. I hope you will like it.

Bob Aune,
ProScan

Last edited:

wjf

ProScan said:
I just finished ProScan Version 1.7 Build 1. It now includes support for the BC 996. I'm thriving to make this the best! This version is Vista compatible and includes bug Fixes. Supported scanners are the BC 250, BC 296, BC 780, BC 785, BC 796, and now the BC 996.

The import/export routines didn't make it in as this version was over due. I'm planing a version that will have the import in it. I'll need ideals on this one.

Visit my site at http://www.proscan.org/index.htm. Download ProScan and try it out. I hope you will like it.

Bob Aune,
ProScan

Any plans for the 396?

brandon

Database Admin
Very cool! Can't wait to get home and try t out. Keep up the great work!

mule1075

Feed Provider
ok i have a small problem.i dloaded it published the sever all fine.then i tried to get on the client to see if it worked and it will not let me connect.any ideas?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
mule1075 said:
ok i have a small problem.i dloaded it published the sever all fine.then i tried to get on the client to see if it worked and it will not let me connect.any ideas?

Have you connected using a previous version of ProScan?
Did the Server actually started or was there a msg like "Port In Use"?
Is the Port number on the client correct?
What msg , if any on the client side?
If the router port fowarding setup correctly?
Do you have any type of software firewall on?

mule1075

Feed Provider
no i dloaded the new verision of the server.and i dloaded the client also.the server did start and the port is open.on the client side it saying server not responding (5).no firewall on.no router

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
mule1075 said:
no i dloaded the new verision of the server.and i dloaded the client also.the server did start and the port is open.on the client side it saying server not responding (5).no firewall on.no router

try http://canyouseeme.org/ and see if that sees your server.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I'm sure you've heard this before, but hopefully you will add connecting to the RRDB among your list of import options. The specifications can be downloaded from the web service article in the wiki (it's in the right corner as soon as you bring it up)

73s and GL with the new version...Mike

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
ka3jjz said:
I'm sure you've heard this before, but hopefully you will add connecting to the RRDB among your list of import options. The specifications can be downloaded from the web service article in the wiki (it's in the right corner as soon as you bring it up)

73s and GL with the new version...Mike

that’s near the top of my To-Do List

jobes

Feed Provider
I've followed this for awhile and it looks so sweet. I hope it makes it to the BCT15 eventully. Plaseeeeee

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
mule1075 said:
ok i could not sleep.it sees the server.and still no go.

Adam, I think I know what's going on. You may have downloaded the Free ProScan Client which as of yesterday was not BC 996 compatible. I recompiled it and it is now BC 996 compatible. Try the new version 2.0.1 or just use the full version as the client. Hope this is the problem.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
ProScan said:

Visit my site at http://www.proscan.org/index.htm Download ProScan and try it out. I hope you will like it.

Bob Aune,
ProScan

What changes were made to the software in the new version. the website lists nothing.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Clear your browser cache - you're probably picking up an old version of the page. The 996 support is totally new.

73s Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.