• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Protesters Against President-Elect Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

I thought liberals were educated and peace loving people. That is how they describe themselves and claim to be smarter and more educated than Trump supporters. From all of the interviews that I've seen so far, they seem pretty uneducated to me. No thought-process at all; just regurgitated BS that was purported by the DNC. It was predicted by many on the left that the "Right" were going to be the ones protesting. When Obama won, there was no protesting from the conservatives.

Tolerance from the left? You bet as long it the tolerance fits into their mold! But first, they have to beat up some people that voted for Trump. Violence is more suited to them it seems.

Where are all of the people that said that it would never happen? They are out in the streets throwing temper-tantrums because the democratic process didn't give them the results that they wanted.

Please Hillary supporters, can you explain why these "Love trumps hate" protesters are so violent? I mean, if they really believe that love actually trumps hate, then why all of the hate?

Liberalism is a disease.

"Classes at Universities canceled Wednesday so Libs can "cope" with the shock of Trumps win...." Like riot and destroy things.

GIVE ME A F'in BREAK!!

When the Libs go low, America goes high.

Even with politics aside, today's young adults are adult children and if they don't get their way, they pout and throw fits.

It has a lot to do with the targeted destruction of the family and morals that has been going on for quite some time. Most were raised without a dad or raised by the television set. It's not all the parents fault though either. Most parents have to both work to survive.

Here is a perfect example of one of those adult children throwing a temper tantrum:

https://youtu.be/tx7_yz6Jusk

It takes someone to organize these protests in all those cities, and the word is it's being organized by MoveOn.org in conjunction with Black Lives Matter. Once again look at the ages of the protesters, pretty much young people, your liberal minded millennials. If Obama and Clinton really cared about this country they would be on TV together asking all Americans to calm down let the system work and give Trump a chance.

There's always time later down the line if he falls back on his promises or does things that anger most Americans.

At this time the protests are on words that were spoken during the election process, if Clinton won you wouldn't see Conservatives in the streets burning things, breaking windows, stopping traffic, etc. If they did protest it most likely be peaceful. How many riots did you see at the Tea Party events, or even garbage left on the ground?

That's all the liberals know, if things don't go their way or they lose they riot.

Van Jones (CNN) said what do I tell my kids about a Trump win, tell them to respect the process and give the man a chance. No one rioted when Obama won his elections, he and was a radical growing up, there was dancing in the streets on his hope and change promises. Many Americans didn't agree with his progressive liberal agenda but let the man do his job, how about giving Trump those same benefits.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
I heard some young, mad person yelling that their vote was not represented. News flash, it was represented - on the losing side.

I am so happy that the liberal idiots lost their politically-correct death-grip on the United States. Stop handing out participation trophies and stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves. Just because your feelings get hurt does not mean that you have to stomp in the streets and infringe on other people. Grow up, accept what happened and take your own advice; MOVE ON!

It's crazy.

It's crazy that we had these choices anyways. But the People made a choice and the People should learn to except that choice.

There is more progress when we come together for the greater good. There is no progress when we destroy the lives of others.

I believe this is all being pushed by the left for some hidden agenda. It could be as simple as making Trump supporters look racist in the next election or whatever. Any way we look at it, it's hard to know what started this in a country so full of corrupt politicians.

People need to grow a pair and just except change. Fact of the matter is, if Trump cuts trade agreements he is doing a huge favor for all the idiots in the streets with their head stuck up their a**.

A nation of spoiled little brats!

AC2OY

Premium Subscriber
It's very sad and disturbing what's going on today. I couldn't say it better then Highpockets if they don't get their way there pout and riot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

I thought liberals were educated and peace loving people. That is how they describe themselves and claim to be smarter and more educated than Trump supporters. From all of the interviews that I've seen so far, they seem pretty uneducated to me. No thought-process at all; just regurgitated BS that was purported by the DNC. It was predicted by many on the left that the "Right" were going to be the ones protesting. When Obama won, there was no protesting from the conservatives.

Tolerance from the left? You bet as long it the tolerance fits into their mold! But first, they have to beat up some people that voted for Trump. Violence is more suited to them it seems.

Where are all of the people that said that it would never happen? They are out in the streets throwing temper-tantrums because the democratic process didn't give them the results that they wanted.

Please Hillary supporters, can you explain why these "Love trumps hate" protesters are so violent? I mean, if they really believe that love actually trumps hate, then why all of the hate?

Liberalism is a disease.

It's not "liberals" that are perpetrating the violence. These are anarchists that literally travel around the country and f**k up what were peaceful protests. For instance, in Oakland, the majority of those arrested for the violent behavior were not even from California! These people should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So, to say all this stuff about "Liberals causing violence" is largely BS.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Hey, I call it like I see it. Who bused them in? Who is orchestrating this mess? Somebody is overseeing this destruction and it sure isn't Republicans.

Furthermore, why isn't Obama and Hillary getting on national media right now and demanding that these idiots stop? Is it because they like the disruption? I don't know, but their silence speaks volumes.

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
George Soros. He is the one who paid for the "students" to be bussed in, pays them to "protest" and has told them that he (his organization) will pay for all bail and legal fees if anyone of them is incarcerated. He has repeatedly tried to divide this country and he misleads the youth of our country into doing his bidding. Soros is an agent of the Rothchilds who are satanists.

I hope and pray that the new Trump regime will indict George Soros on charges of mayhem and treason. Start there and work down to all the enablers that have caused this. Once Soros is imprisoned or executed, then this country can start the healing process and start coming together, all as Americans - all as one.

It's not "liberals" that are perpetrating the violence.
So, to say all this stuff about "Liberals causing violence" is largely BS.
Well, it's not conservatives doing it, if it's backed by George Soros and MoveOn.org they are liberals. So it's not BS. They didn't get their way again, The Queen lost, so they riot. Typical Liberals! :p

I'm also guessing the Unions must have had something to do with it. :wink:

Well, it's not conservatives doing it, if it's backed by George Soros and MoveOn.org they are liberals. So it's not BS. They didn't get their way again, The Queen lost, so they riot. Typical Liberals! :p

I'm also guessing the Unions must have had something to do with it. :wink:

Oh yes, those evil unions. Awful. The ones that brought the concept of the five day work week, eight hour work days and health and retirement benefits to the work place.
Prior to that, workers were wage slaves, having to live in the bosses housing, buy from the bosses stores and live in poverty while working 18 hour days. Evil unions.

By the way, it wasn't the awful Liberals that took over the national forest reserve toting firearms and daring anyone to try to stop them. That they were acquitted is a travesty of justice in my opinion.

Oh yes, those evil unions. Awful. The ones that brought the concept of the five day work week, eight hour work days and health and retirement benefits to the work place.
Prior to that, workers were wage slaves, having to live in the bosses housing, buy from the bosses stores and live in poverty while working 18 hour days. Evil unions.

By the way, it wasn't the awful Liberals that took over the national forest reserve toting firearms and daring anyone to try to stop them. That they were acquitted is a travesty of justice in my opinion.
Oh yes, those Unions. The ones that use Union dues to support one political party. (Democrats) The ones that send SEIU members to join protests and use violence when possible. Unions have changed over the years, they have accomplished what you stated, but now I believe they do more harm then good at times.

I was a Teamster for many years and on the Board, I learned a little how Unions run, it wasn't all peaches and cream.

Hey, drama queen, it IS your buddy liberals though, who take over freeways like terrorists, and loot/destroy small businesses when something doesn't go their way. Which is WORSE?

This is what needs to happen.

Glorious Leader Trump needs to hold a press conference. In that meeting he should inform law enforcement in this country that if they perform their duties in dealing with the rioters that his justice department will not charge them with phony civil rights violations. Also, for any LEO that is somehow criminally charged a Presidential Pardon will be forthcoming.

Next, all the mayors and governors in the states affected by rioters will not be receiving federal money to fix what is destroyed.

Further, any rioter found to be a Mexican foreign national illegally in this country will be summarily executed. Any United States citizen rioter will be arrested, held without bond and charged to the absolute fullest of the law. While in jail they will be making big rocks into little rocks and little rocks into pebbles. If they choose not to work then we send a couple guards in steel toed boots to kick in their ribcage until it sounds like a bag of marbles.

Glorious Leader Trump needs to hold a press conference. In that meeting he should inform law enforcement in this country that if they perform their duties in dealing with the rioters that his justice department will not charge them with phony civil rights violations. Also, for any LEO that is somehow criminally charged a Presidential Pardon will be forthcoming.

Next, all the mayors and governors in the states affected by rioters will not be receiving federal money to fix what is destroyed.

Further, any rioter found to be a Mexican foreign national illegally in this country will be summarily executed. Any United States citizen rioter will be arrested, held without bond and charged to the absolute fullest of the law. While in jail they will be making big rocks into little rocks and little rocks into pebbles. If they choose not to work then we send a couple guards in steel toed boots to kick in their ribcage until it sounds like a bag of marbles.
No. OBAMA should be the one speaking out. He is our President, not Trump.

He SHOULD say something to these cry babies. But, he won't.

All your points are excellent, also they are well-understood by the authorities and agencies by virtue of the fact that Trump will be in office soon.

No. OBAMA should be the one speaking out. He is our President, not Trump.

He SHOULD say something to these cry babies. But, he won't.
Which is why it will have to be Trump.

The violent protests are mostly Soro's funded.

As far as unions go, most union members I know are conservatives and don't buy union propaganda.

I'm fine with people protesting, but if they become violent, CS tear gas and rubber bullets would send them home pretty quick.

Nip this crap in the bud or it will spread.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Below is a quote from ABC News that sums everything up nicely.

honesttexan • 40 minutes ago said:
from abcnews.go.com comments section

I think what these protesters fail to realize is that the Trump win was a rebuke not just against Hillary, Obama, and the Democratic Party, but a rebuke against THEM, these people, these progressive voters. Yes, Democratic voters, this election was a big middle finger to YOU, and richly deserved.

Greater America is tired of your faux moral outrage, the race-baiting, gender-baiting, and scapegoating (of white males, wrong for any group really), and just the fake ... well, everything about the progressives is upside down or fake. You even had "War on Police" going as you demonized cops and martyred thugs.

Listen, the country was getting along just fine until this last administration. Now, the clock has been rolled back 50 years, and we're having race riots ... in the 21st century. C'mon. And the glass ceiling? BULL. If anything there was a glass floor beneath Hillary's feet and even that was not enough to resist shattering under the weight of her falsity and corruption.

You voted (if you did vote) and your side LOST. PERIOD. This election is over, so deal with it. Besides, Trump may be a decent president. Give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.