Protesters On Top Of Golden Gate Bridge Right NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewScanner215

Olympic/Free Tibet Protesters are on the suspension cables of the GOlden Gate Bridge and have put 2 huge banners up between the suspension cables. Anybody have chatter about it? What Freqs? I'm getting nothing on SF CHP about it, I don't have SFPD Programmed (No Room) or Marin CHP.

karldotcom

ba_webcamprotestggbridge_040708kpix.jpg

Alright! Who is streaming the torch run tomorrow? This is like the summer of love all over...and its only spring

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I hope every one of them fall into the murky waters and gets eaten by snakefish. I was just watching the coverage on the news. I dont' even know what they are protesting, but they don't belong there and I'd feel no sorrow if something unfortunate happened to them.

M

linuxwrangler

Haven't *heard* anything but I work straight across the bay from the bridge and through my binoculars I can see that the banners are still about 1/3 of the way up the cables six vertical cables south of the south tower (12:06pm).

According to the news, they were sending iron-workers out to cut the banners down, several protesters on the bridge have been detained and pedestrian access to the bridge has been halted.

NewScanner215

Ok the action is on the Marine CHP freqs and Golden Gate Brdige Patrol.

482.73750 485.73750 BMRF 173.8 PL D Bridge Patrol FM

42.16000 42.64000 BM 131.8 PL VIOLET Marin Office FM

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
NewScanner215 said:
Olympic/Free Tibet Protesters are on the suspension cables
In the future please post activities like this in the CA Incidents and Breaking News forum please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.