PRP getting interference ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nec208

I seem to get interference on the PRP talkgroups like other talkgroups bleeding in?

Anyone else getting this? I had this before but seems to be back.Some talkgroups more than others.

What is causing this?

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
For me, there has been no issues with there system over the last few days and clear as a bell.
As far as "What is causing this" They could be in your backyard watching you nec208 and causing the bleedover:wink:
Take care

Last edited:

maxtracs

prp problem

I use a maxtrac and sometimes peel works bleeds in and sometimes prp dispatch also asks the officers if they heard that. sometimes they even do a safety officer count to make sure if everyone is ok. yes there is something wrong with the system what it is I dont know but I take it one day at a time oh oh ive got to go my wife is nude

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
their is a relay transmission going from Bovaird and Hwy 10 down towards Derry and Mississauga Rd on that angle and i would guess further down, that seems to bother the Peel system. I have one of the relays behind my house here and can drive me nuts.. Not sure if thats in your path or not but its a pain in the ass for sure..

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
their is something their.. Not sure what it is but it bleeds on the 800mhz band, Not sure if its going north or south but its annoying.

N

nec208

What is a relay transmission? I would say may be in 9 hours it happens 2 times.Its not like it is happening every 30 minutes or hour for me . :eek:

There is a tower at Bovaird and Hwy 10 and Bovaird and 410, but do not know if its fore Peel's system or cell phone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.