PSE&G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have an updated TG list? I checked with Fordyce and the RR database, but my Arc250 program is giving me a bunch of unknown TG's. Thanks in advance.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
FYI, here is what I have found: TG 2000 is the Emergency group, 1776 is Electric Bergen County group (heard them this morning talking about the Rutherford and New Milford garages) and 17208 is the Radio shop group.

Barney6

Premium Subscriber
The frequencies can be found at the RR database, 900 trunked system. I also found 451.1375 PL 151.4, which sounds like Bergen County. New TG's: Trenton electric division 3536, Clifton (Metro) gas division 4112, and Essex (Orange) gas division 4176. Still a work in progress.

GM

Premium Subscriber
PSE&G TRS NJ

I believe that the TG's are listed as #'s, not as names, but I will ask them the next time I see them. I will also ask my "connections" to see if I can get some type of format on how they are set up (ch 1 is this, ch. 84 is that, etc.)

Update:
The channels (TG's) are listed as #'s, with the area name they are working out of next to it. I saw that the Gas Dept was using ch. 61 out of New Brunswick. It read: "Ch 61 NB" on the display, with no reference to what dept. it is used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.