PSR 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
I have a PSR 400 and has stopped scanning in trunk mode.I have tried to reprogram the scanner.Scanner will work in conventional mode but not in trunk.Would this be a scanner issue or software issue? I am using the Butel ARC 300 software.I use it to monitor a Motorola system(analog) and have all the base/spacing/frequency correct.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Let's start with precisely what system you are trying to hear- go up to DATABASES under the site title on the left top, then mouse down to FREQUENCY DATABASE. Use the map and various pulldowns to get to your state, then look for a tab that lists all your state's trunking systems. C'mon back with the URL. It would also help to know generally where you are (city/state is fine)

Mike

N8IAA

Let's start with precisely what system you are trying to hear- go up to DATABASES under the site title on the left top, then mouse down to FREQUENCY DATABASE. Use the map and various pulldowns to get to your state, then look for a tab that lists all your state's trunking systems. C'mon back with the URL. It would also help to know generally where you are (city/state is fine)

Mike

Mike, I believe he's in Ontario Canada.
Larry

baboon53315

Premium Subscriber
I live in Oshawa Ontario Canada.I am listening to Bell FleetNet Zone 1.Listening to ems and mto.I use the same program in my other PSR600,PSR310,PSR700,PSR800x2 and Uniden scanners.All are working fine with no problems.All base/spacing/frequency and towers are all correct for where i'm listening.This is why i'm wondering if it is a problem with the scanner.And was wondering if there is maybe a different software I can try?Thanks

ScannerSK

I live in Oshawa Ontario Canada.I am listening to Bell FleetNet Zone 1.Listening to ems and mto.I use the same program in my other PSR600,PSR310,PSR700,PSR800x2 and Uniden scanners.All are working fine with no problems.All base/spacing/frequency and towers are all correct for where i'm listening.This is why i'm wondering if it is a problem with the scanner.And was wondering if there is maybe a different software I can try?Thanks

I would try to reset the scanner and/or reload the firmware to see if that fixes the issue. The memory that retains the working memory or firmware may have become corrupted.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.