PSR 600 Digital Decode Issue Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylg

My local PD (Cranston, RI) shows "RM" for mode in the database at RR. It also shows "DEF NAC" in the code column. I believe (I'm not sure) that CPD uses P5. I have a new GRE PSR 600 and I cannot get CPD to decode; I can see the signal strength display toggling on and off so I know they are on the air.

I am using ARC 500 software.

TNX, Sylg

Nascar18

Premium Subscriber
The mode should be FM and have the squelch on 'search'. You should have no problem with that system. Another thing is to turn off the AGC it will sound better.

sylg

Still an issue;

I am using ARC 500 programming software.
The entry in question is in the CONV section
The 2 entry points are SQ Mode and SQ Code.
I have tried "search" in each and then in both.
Neither will accept "FM" as an entry.

Is it possible this can be done from the radio KB rather than from the programming software?

I appreciate your help. :)

Syl

N8IAA

My local PD (Cranston, RI) shows "RM" for mode in the database at RR. It also shows "DEF NAC" in the code column. I believe (I'm not sure) that CPD uses P5. I have a new GRE PSR 600 and I cannot get CPD to decode; I can see the signal strength display toggling on and off so I know they are on the air.

I am using ARC 500 software.

TNX, Sylg
If you move your cursor over the Mode heading in the database, it would show you that R= repeater, M= mobile. It is a frequency used as an output and simplex frequency for your PD. If you leave the squelch mode in Search, it will automatically show the NAC, which is like CTCSS and DCS, but digital.
HTH,
Larry

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I am using ARC 500 programming software.
The entry in question is in the CONV section
The 2 entry points are SQ Mode and SQ Code.
I have tried "search" in each and then in both.
Neither will accept "FM" as an entry.

Is it possible this can be done from the radio KB rather than from the programming software?

I appreciate your help. :)

Syl
My Web Import. All listed as Search was entered by double click in blank cell and selecting Search

Attachments

• Cranston.jpg
    Cranston.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Cranston RI.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.