PSR-800 software control t dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
On the PSR-800 software you are suppose to be able to hit control+T to select multiple items,I have windows 7 and it doesnt work,any ideas?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
On the PSR-800 software you are suppose to be able to hit control+T to select multiple items,I have windows 7 and it doesnt work,any ideas?

I just tried that nothing happen. I've been using shift key. Example if you want like 4 talkgroups or conv I have one highlighted and go down or up 3 to 5 and I hold down shift key.

SCPD

QRT
try this

under conventional channels you're supposed to be able to select multiple items with control and T

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
under conventional channels you're supposed to be able to select multiple items with control and T

I have windows 7 also and I try that also nothing. If you hold down ctrl and left click each slot you want will work. Or highlight one and go down 5 or so and hold shift key and click it will be multiple items.

SCPD

QRT
figured it out

You need to turn hotkeys on for this to work
OPEN SAY CONVENTIONAL FREUENCIES AREA IN GRE PROGRAM.
LEFT CLICK WITH THE MOUSE ON THE SQUELCH AREA IN GRE PROGRAM.(do this like you would try and change the nac code)
THEN HIT CONTROL AND A.
THIS TURNS ON ALL,the sceen turns blue or highlighted.
THEN YOU CAN TURN ON AND OFF THINGS FOR ALL FREQUENCIES
LIKE AUDIO BOOST,OR THE TONE SEARCH ,SHUT OFF AGC FOR ALL,ETC...I MADE ALL MINE CODE SEARCH AND IT WORKS GREAT!
SOME DEPT USE MULTIPLE NACS OR PL tones.
The best part is this is the only scanner I know that does this!
Prolly works with other programs too .

If you set SQUELCH to SEARCH it will find pl or nac codes on that freq,why you wanna do this?Dept using multiple nacs,pls,you trael to other areas.If theres no pl,it doesnt matter,it works anyway.Like for aircraft,etc.

Last edited:

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Control Key

When in EzScan either in the Trunked tab or conventional tab highlight a cell. Hold down the CTRL key and move the mouse to the next line you want to include and then next and so on. This will highlight those and you can do an edit on all at once. Or if they are all in a row you can cluck on one line with the mouse hold the shift key and go to the last line and it will select all. These are DOS short cuts carried over in every version of Windows.

SCPD

QRT
oddly

I tried the hold the control and mouse and that doesnt work running windows 7 with a sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.