PSR600 Browsing a Scan List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghawkman56

All,
I manually programmed my radio, Is there a process to perform a FIND function on a Scan list so I can review all the frequencies I have assigned to a particular list?
As always, thanks!.

satosi

In manual mode or program mode if you look through the objects in the scanner it will say what scanlist it's mapped to before the object number.

drdeputy

Premium Subscriber
Review Scanlist contents?

In manual mode or program mode if you look through the objects in the scanner it will say what scanlist it's mapped to before the object number.

Can you go to a particular Scanlist and review just what objects are in that list? Can you do that manually or with any of the software packages?

ScannerSK

With regards to the below question, yes to both. The right/left button changes the scan list and the up/down button manually reviews the stations assigned to that list. All of the programming software packages will show what stations are part of which lists.

Shawn

Can you go to a particular Scanlist and review just what objects are in that list? Can you do that manually or with any of the software packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.