PSR600 reception problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanrock

Premium Subscriber
I'm having a problem with my 600 on several freq. the scanner stops shows full bars but I don't receive anything while on my 780 the freq comes in 5x5: one is a low band freq & the other a UHF freq has anyone else had a similar problem and what causes it ?

wmbio

I have the same problem if I use CTCSS or DCS decoding. This has been discussed here but I do not know if there is a resolution from GRE? Try removing the tones to see if your reception problem is fixed. I would love to know what others have done as I have changed every expert setting that I have read about.
Wmbio

scanrock

Premium Subscriber
psr 600 reception

wmbio said:
I have the same problem if I use CTCSS or DCS decoding. This has been discussed here but I do not know if there is a resolution from GRE? Try removing the tones to see if your reception problem is fixed. I would love to know what others have done as I have changed every expert setting that I have read about.
Wmbio

Thanks for reply but the lowband freq is non-coded while the uhf freq I entered twice one with the code one without no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.