PSREdit import problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tampatracker

When I try to import data into PSREdit from RR using the import function, there is no state field. The box is there, but it is not populated. At the bottom of the box is the word "select" and upon clicking that I get an error message saying "An error has occurred while attempting to import data from the RadioReference.com web service. The error message provided is Invalid state ID." My premium membership is valid. Anybody having the same issue? mikey60, any thoughts? Thanks in Advance, T.T.

mikey60

When I try to import data into PSREdit from RR using the import function, there is no state field. The box is there, but it is not populated. At the bottom of the box is the word "select" and upon clicking that I get an error message saying "An error has occurred while attempting to import data from the RadioReference.com web service. The error message provided is Invalid state ID." My premium membership is valid. Anybody having the same issue? mikey60, any thoughts? Thanks in Advance, T.T.

Update to the version available from the web site. It will take care of that, and adds the ability to access the nationwide data from the database.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.