PSRedit100 wont upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScanTheFreqs

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
hello, im using the trial version of psredit for the psr 100, when i go to upload to the scanner, the program shows its uploading, the scanner flashes "clone" and "up to send" back and forth, then the program quits uploading at around 93-97%. the status box just goes away, and the scanner keeps flashing that forever. when i turn the scaner off then back on it goes back to the way it originally was, like i never hooked it up the computer in the first place

mikey60

ScanTheFreqs said:
hello, im using the trial version of psredit for the psr 100, when i go to upload to the scanner, the program shows its uploading, the scanner flashes "clone" and "up to send" back and forth, then the program quits uploading at around 93-97%. the status box just goes away, and the scanner keeps flashing that forever. when i turn the scaner off then back on it goes back to the way it originally was, like i never hooked it up the computer in the first place

Just for clarification, you're trying to upload a configuration to the PSR-100 or download the configuration from the PSR-100?

I'll pull out the PSR-100 again and see if I see any issues with that.

Mike
PSREdit100 Author

ScanTheFreqs

Banned
im trying to upload to the psr 100, and i am using the usb cable that came with my psr 500

mikey60

ScanTheFreqs said:
im trying to upload to the psr 100, and i am using the usb cable that came with my psr 500

I tested this today with my PSR-100 with no problems. Something you can try, is to increase the delay time on the Serial Port config screen. 10ms is usually enough delay, but you might need more. Try 15, and if that doesn't work, try 20..

Also make sure it's set to use the USB cable in the configuration menu.

Mike

ScanTheFreqs

Banned
i switched the com port and it worked fine, i didnt even get the chance to mess with the delay

thanks for your help

mikey60

ScanTheFreqs said:
i switched the com port and it worked fine, i didnt even get the chance to mess with the delay

thanks for your help

You know I thought about the com port just a few minutes ago... Glad to see you worked it out.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.