Win500: purchased but no key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scan125

Read post #10 in this same thread.

Understood but that does NOT explain why direct Emails are not being responded to!

Something is clearly wrong, over and above the #10 post you refer to so I'm hoping it is not a health issue and not a good person gone rogue.

The fact that people have given time and space before raising disputes/refunds is I hope a recognition that there may be non intended issues in play.

lwood0

win500: purchased but no key

I also purchased the software at the same time I started the 30 day free trial.
Ithe never got the keyword by the end of the trial. I sent several emails with no results.
I repurchased the software. No results. I got a refund from paypal.
I bought PSREdit500 this morning.
Now I requested a refund from my cardholder that paid the original.

k6taz

Premium Subscriber
WIN500 license Key

Just received my refund from paypal. Looks like I'm going to try PSREdit 500 and hope I get a license key from them. Sorry Don I tried.

k6taz

Premium Subscriber
Just purchased license key for PSREdit500 via paypal. Received my license key in less than a minute.

ArxFortis

More than two weeks after I mailed a letter to him via snail mail (US Postal Service), I still have not received any response. I requested a refund via PayPal, but they are giving him until Nov 23 to respond.

NW7US

NW7US; Senior Communications & Software Engineer
#MeToo No Key for Win500.

I like Win500. I paid via PayPal. No response yet, to that nor to subsequent emails. I'm requesting refund through PayPal.

What is the best alternative to Win500?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.