Question about contacting DB admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

Apologies if this kind of question has been asked before. So, in my specific instance, there is a system that has duplicate site numbers (i.e. there are two site #8s in different parts of the state). Someone just added a correct site 8, but overwrote the other site 8 that was already in the DB (which is also correct).

A week or two ago, I submitted a few updates for this system (NC Fleet Talk) which is still in the que and one of the updates was for the site 8 that was deleted. I also submitted info for a second site 4 and there is already a site 4 in the DB that is correct and should not be overwritten.

So, my question is, what is the best way to contact someone about this since I don't know which admin made the change? I am just wondering what the right way is to go about contacting the proper DB admin about this (rather confusing) system. Thanks! :)

kma371

QRT
Hello all,

Apologies if this kind of question has been asked before. So, in my specific instance, there is a system that has duplicate site numbers (i.e. there are two site #8s in different parts of the state). Someone just added a correct site 8, but overwrote the other site 8 that was already in the DB (which is also correct).

A week or two ago, I submitted a few updates for this system (NC Fleet Talk) which is still in the que and one of the updates was for the site 8 that was deleted. I also submitted info for a second site 4 and there is already a site 4 in the DB that is correct and should not be overwritten.

So, my question is, what is the best way to contact someone about this since I don't know which admin made the change? I am just wondering what the right way is to go about contacting the proper DB admin about this (rather confusing) system. Thanks! :)

Top right of the system page is a "last updated" link. If you click it, it will show which admin made the change.

IcomIcR20

Premium Subscriber
Top right of the system page is a "last updated" link. If you click it, it will show which admin made the change.
Ah thank you! I usually just hover over the "last updated" button which does not show the admin that made the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.