Question on Gibson Co. Indiana towing frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C19D72S

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here who lives in or near Gibson Co. especially Princeton may have any tow truck frequencies, like Bob's Garage, Pickett's, McGregor's and any other's I don't know about? I live on the west side of Princeton,close to highway 41 and do have some of these towing frequencies I found in an old Radio Shack Police Call 1999 edition frequency guide and wonder if these frequencies were still active? Thanks for any helpful replies.

djbrane

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here who lives in or near Gibson Co. especially Princeton may have any tow truck frequencies, like Bob's Garage, Pickett's, McGregor's and any other's I don't know about? I live on the west side of Princeton,close to highway 41 and do have some of these towing frequencies I found in an old Radio Shack Police Call 1999 edition frequency guide and wonder if these frequencies were still active? Thanks for any helpful replies.

I would suggest going to the Gibson County DB page (link below). On the left side is "FCC Licenses" click on that, look through it to find all of those frequencies. That is if they are licensed under themselves and do not lease from a radio company.

Gibson County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Viper43

If they are not listed do some searches in the FCC database (Advanced search) and google cityfreq and see if they have any listed

Status
Not open for further replies.