Question on Military aircraft frequencys

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hello everyone I got a question on the military aircraft frequencys . I live in Kershaw county South Carolina and was wondering if I could obtain military aircraft frequencys for my area? I get a lot of aircraft such as helocopters , fighter jets , and some bigger jets thats all the time flying over and some helocopters circling over . The only air base I know thats in my area is Shaw Air force base and Fort Jackson , and McEntire can someone give me a link or a good place to get me some active air frequencys to monitor THANKS---JASON

WouffHong

Can't read it.. :-<

Never had this happen before on ANY site, but that large graphic at the top forces all the text to a size that's unreadable - like size 4..
Tom

BTW: Lived in Asinnippi (Norwell) on Jacob's lake from 1964-1972.. :) Was W1WJR (HAm call) back then.. Worked at Sylvania in Needham --Tom

kennyblues said:
You might try this link to a blog from Charleston, SC. There's a whole boat load of info there;
http://lowcountry-listening-post.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

mlynaugh

I just did it, and it took a LONG time for it to load, but it does finally open up....there is a TON of info on that page.

Mike

lugoffman

kennyblues said:
Here's the direct link to the Milcom page, It'll still take a while to load but it could be worth it for you.
http://lowcountry-listening-post.blogspot.com/2008/05/charleston-area-milcom-frequencies.html
For some reason it is slow as can be loading up but once it came up I liked what I saw great information its what I wanted. I would like to say Thanks to everyone for the help now hope I get to here these fighter jets and military aircraft thats flying over Thanks everyonen !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.