• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Question on saling my 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafale01010

The scanner is in good-excellent shape. I may still have the box and everything that came with it i have. I am looking to sell mine and buy a 396 because of reliability and slightly better features. How much could i sell it for?

areeceepb

I just recently sold my Pro-96 on Ebay for $350. I also included the USB Cable, Home and Car Charger. I tried at $400 at first and no one bit, but then I reduced the Buy It Now price to $350 and it sold within a day and I was still getting numerous buy offers in case the deal didnt go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.