QUESTIONS RE: PRO197 Signal Stalker II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterScan40

I just purchased a Pro197 and have discovered that whenever using my Signal Stalker II, the set of numbers after the decimal stays the same, while all the other numbers are cycling through on the display. I've tried to contact Radio Shack through the 1-800 # given in the manual - they tell me to contact my local Radio Shack... I contacted about 25 Radio Shack locations day before yesterday and all of them tell me to call the 1-800 #! No one seems to be able to tell me if my Signal Stalker II is malfunctioning in this scanner, because it's not even able to pick up my baby monitor frequency that's in the same room with it... my Bearcat and Pro2096 pick it up no problem... Can someone tell me whether my Signal Stalker is not working - so that I can figure out whether or not to return this scanner for a new one? My contact info: jtapp1028@yahoo.com

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
While the scanner display is only updating at the Mhz level, the radio is scanning all available frequencies. The Pro-164 also does the same. Note: the search speed is so fast that you would not be able to see the numbers past the decimal anyway.

As for the baby monitor, have you activated the band in the signal stalker the baby monitor is in?

Status
Not open for further replies.