**racom

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber

tyytor

i notice some times that they might change frequencies or just up dated an entry
and it will show up, and show what they changed and when,

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
That is why I suggest going to the system's page and clicking on the History Tab to show any changes that have been recently made.

Updating a system as large as this could cause several counties to change color on the Iowa page when in fact it could have been something as small as an addition of a TGID to the system.

Pro92

NeFire242 said:
That is why I suggest going to the system's page and clicking on the History Tab to show any changes that have been recently made.

Updating a system as large as this could cause several counties to change color on the Iowa page when in fact it could have been something as small as an addition of a TGID to the system.
Still the TG's or type of services are not highighted in 'Green'

NeFire242

Premium Subscriber
Pro92 said:
Still the TG's or type of services are not highighted in 'Green'

Yes because none of that changed, thus why it never changed colors. There was only a site change.

As far as services this is a hugly vash unlicensed trunking system (ok blanket license, but still...) and anyone who is willing to rent a radio and pay the radio fee can be on the system so no particular service per site per se. Anyone and their brother can be on this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.