Radio Öömrang

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbott

Premium Subscriber
For those so interested: Tuesday 21 February 2017 is the Annual SW broadcast of Radio Öömrang from Amrum Island, German North Frisian Islands. Tentatively 1600-1659 UTC on 15215 kHz via Issoudun or Nauen in Frisian dialect, German and English. QSLs via transmitter operator Media Broadcast: qsl-shortwave [at] media-broadcast.com

I caught this broadcast last year and recorded the entire hour. I even QSL'd it which is something I rarely do any more.

--
Mike

theoldcop

Premium Subscriber
I had a hard time getting comprehensible info but managed enough to snag their QSL card last year. Thank you for the heads up!

For those so interested: Tuesday 21 February 2017 is the Annual SW broadcast of Radio Öömrang from Amrum Island, German North Frisian Islands. Tentatively 1600-1659 UTC on 15215 kHz via Issoudun or Nauen in Frisian dialect, German and English. QSLs via transmitter operator Media Broadcast: qsl-shortwave [at] media-broadcast.com

I caught this broadcast last year and recorded the entire hour. I even QSL'd it which is something I rarely do any more.

--
Mike

mbott

Premium Subscriber
I wasn't home to listen to it live, so I set up HDSDR to record the transmission. First time I did a timed recording and it worked out well. Received the eQSL within 24 hours of submission.

--
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.