"Radio Reference" on ABC's Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackink

While watching that television show this morning, 12-12-2012, some of the audio feed from the police was displayed on the t.v. screen, with "Radio Reference" noted next to it, when they were airing that tragic shooting about the Oregon Clackamas Town Center Mall.
Maybe it's because I'm new to the Radio Reference Web site and never noticed it before, but it seems some of the news stations get audio feeds from Radio Reference when putting a story together.
Has this been going on for awhile and I haven't noticed before?
A good plug for this site none the less.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
While watching that television show this morning, 12-12-2012, some of the audio feed from the police was displayed on the t.v. screen, with "Radio Reference" noted next to it, when they were airing that tragic shooting about the Oregon Clackamas Town Center Mall.
Maybe it's because I'm new to the Radio Reference Web site and never noticed it before, but it seems some of the news stations get audio feeds from Radio Reference when putting a story together.
Has this been going on for awhile and I haven't noticed before?
A good plug for this site none the less.

Since back in the days of ScanAmerica (around 2008 or so). A lot of times it goes uncredited.

Last edited:

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Noticed the same thing here in Dallas.
We had a police involved shooting about 6 months ago that sturred up the neighborhood and the news played audio and gave credit to radio reference

Status
Not open for further replies.