radio-shack pro-2055

Status
Not open for further replies.

shbjr

I have just purchased a pro-2055, I am having problems programing. I am trying to program a motorola type II, smartzone. When i go to the sub-bank, it asks for the ID number. I can not find that. Any help.

Bucko

Sub bank is where you program your talk groups and Alpha tags, you can access these from the Database. I would highly reconmend downloading and using Win97 ( it has a 30 day trial period ) and get a PC interface cable, it will make things a lot easier for you. You really don't need to program the TG's in for now, just run it in open mode and when it stops on a TG just push the trunk button to enter that TG.

jeffrey420

Bucko said:
I have read that, I have not seen him lately on the forum either...

I just registered my win96 software a few days ago. Got the key instantly, no problems.

safetyobc

Bucko said:
I have read that, I have not seen him lately on the forum either...

I think a lot of people sending Money Orders are having the problems. Those paying via paypal or credit card seem to be getting their keys relatively fast......from what I read anyway.

TrekMedic251

I'm having trouble programming a Type II Moto system into my scanner.

I programmed all of the freqs required, set them as MOT. I've entered in TGs for police and fire.

If I keep a channel on MANUAL, I hear all of the TGs I've programmed, plus others. When I put in scan mode, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

YFZBOB

jeffrey420 said:
I just registered my win96 software a few days ago. Got the key instantly, no problems.
Same here, just last week. No problems getting a KEY sent to me. It was less than 2 minutes from Send the Money, to Key e-mailed to my mailbox....

YFZBOB

TrekMedic251 said:
I'm having trouble programming a Type II Moto system into my scanner.

I programmed all of the freqs required, set them as MOT. I've entered in TGs for police and fire.

If I keep a channel on MANUAL, I hear all of the TGs I've programmed, plus others. When I put in scan mode, nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?
Check out this site...http://myweb.cableone.net/marksscanners/97/97.html#rm

Lock or Unlock an ID, press L/OUT. LO will appear in the display to the right of the ID# if it is locked out and lo will appear if it is unlocked.
Press to move to the next ID location and enter the rest of the IDs the same way.
Press MAN to exit programming or SCAN to start scanning.

Last edited:

TrekMedic251

Bucko said:
Did you set the bank type as MOT also? Bank type and CC has to set to this.
Actually, I inadvertantly LO the CC! D'Oh!

But thanx to all for the help anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.