Radio Shack Pro-96 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

While scanning on the Radio Shack Pro-96 I have a message that says T Idbk 01234.How do I remove this from the display.I did this a while back and removed it and I do not remember how to remove it.Can someone help me out on this.Please feel free to send me a pm or e-mail me direct at W9nes@Comcast.net.Thanks for Your Help.Best Reguards,Tim DeLong W9NES

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Hey I just had that today and all I did was hit a few buttons but i dont remember what it was.

I dont wanna tell you wrong and you lose something but what i did was hit function clear and that removed it i believe and it never came back or I hit manual or something, sorry cant really remember what it was, brain fart here, I was trying to save a talkgroup then as you said that line popped up.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Try pressing FUNC and then TRUNK while receiving traffic. That should toggle it On/Off. There is also a check box in WIN96 for this.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
When a TGID is active press "F + Trunk and it will go back to scanning the other way...What your seeing the way you have it is your ID banks that you programmed as in the "closed" mode...Its kind of neat that way and you can turn ID TG banks on or off that way....

W9NES

Thanks to all fo the Porblem with the Pro-96. I fixed it and I now know how to fix it if this problem happens again.Best Reguards, Tim DeLong W9NES Metro Indianapolis/Marion County,Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.