*Radio Shack Store Closing Thread* All posts about Radio Shack closing go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScannerSK

Although not the approved way of doing things, in our store we would typically start verifying inventory counts during our regular shifts 2-3 weeks in advance. We would print out the inventory sheets and verify stock taking into account anything sold since we printed the sheets out. This way when inventory time came, we just had to enter the discrepancies and call it a night :)

Shawn

I found a Radio Shack Store in Sitka Alaska that is open. The Radio Shack Sign is on the building. The store sell electronics not any with the brand name on it. I saw the store about a month ago when I was there on a vacation cruise.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I found a Radio Shack Store in Sitka Alaska that is open. The Radio Shack Sign is on the building. The store sell electronics not any with the brand name on it. I saw the store about a month ago when I was there on a vacation cruise.

I'm guessing they never took the sign down.

N4KVE

We still have a Lafayette store in Florida where I live. They sell various brands of stereo equipment now. Of course, no more factory products, but the signs are still there. I chuckle every time I see it.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
I still don't think it'll be the same but I got an email from Radio Shack saying new Express stores are opening, Here's the text:

Announcing over 75 new RadioShack Express HobbyTown stores stocked with everything you need to build, play, and learn!

Visit a participating HobbyTown or RadioShack dealer near you for tools, solder, parts, components, batteries, and more.

TxScanner

Premium Subscriber
There is still a Radio Shack open in a small town by me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.