RadioReference Breaks 1 Million Users Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

br0adband

Congratulations to the Admins/Mods/Founder on the million member mark, hopefully many more to come. ;)

(I see the actual current count shows as almost 998K so, perhaps the full tally is representative of people that actually joined but might not be members any longer or inactive accounts?)

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations to RR on the one million mark. I would love to see some national meeting or annual convention as proposed by W8RMH.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Convention? Most of us could never afford that, it takes away from that new scanner we are going to buy..... It actually is a struggle for me sometimes... Do I want to do Gen Con yearly... Or grab an new Uniden BCDWHATEVERITIS or Whistler ITWILLFITHERE ......

:lol:

allend

Premium Subscriber
And thank you to W8RMH for pointing out this great accomplishment by our team!

We should have a million man march to all agencies that have blocked our hobby and get them back on our side. Just a thought. The majority of us are all on the same page with good intentions.

Now this would be a "movement" for the better. Anybody else have any other great ideas?

TDR-94

What about the criminal users who get arrested? Do they still even count as "registered users" any more? There has to be several hundred like that lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.