Radios used in fire direction exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Radios and laptop used by U.S. Marine Corps fire direction control man with the 13th Marine Expeditionary Unit and attached to Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force, Crisis Response-Central Command (SPMAGTF-CR-CC), calculates fire missions for an M777A2 howitzer, Nov. 16, 2018. SPMAGTF-CR-CC serves as a crisis response force, poised to react quickly and efficiently in support the defeat-ISIS mission.
2ea234bcfe663e8f93ea10fa4e1baafd.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You guys did so good with that one, I thought I'd share one more...

USMC Sgt. Johnathan Watkins, right, a ground radio repairman with Task Force Koa Moana, and Vanuatu Mobile Force (VMF) Corporal Willie T. Waiwo, a communications technician, test a barrett 2050 high frequency radio, at Port Vila, Efate Island, Republic of Vanuatu, Nov. 14, 2018. The Task Force met with the VMF to learn their radio communication capabilities in case of a humanitarian assistance and disaster and relief crises, as part of the Task Force’s continued multilateral engagements designed to strengthen and enhance relationships among the United States and partner nations in the Indo-Pacific and South Pacific regions. (USMC photo by Staff Sgt. Gabriela Garcia)
c6ceca358100373c8d54e5fddedd24b5.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.