REACH 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyair1

0121 utc
Looked into my audio files and found 233.700 MHz Reach 21 calling ops.
Wheeler-Sack ops. I had them also today. Anything new on your end?? Havent seen you post in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Information

Wheeler-Sack ops. I had them also today. Anything new on your end?? Havent seen you post in awhile.

Thanks for the information, I have been busy with my new Elad FDM-S2 SDR radio for the HF Frequencies so I have not been using my scanner radio that much, I am going to put my scanner radio onto my laptop and us that and have my desktop computer to run the ELAD FDM-S2.
Steve

nyair1

Thanks for the information, I have been busy with my new Elad FDM-S2 SDR radio for the HF Frequencies so I have not been using my scanner radio that much, I am going to put my scanner radio onto my laptop and us that and have my desktop computer to run the ELAD FDM-S2.
Steve
I havent had much HF luck. Found a few pirates here and there on a sat nite. Once the weather changes and gets colder i will dig it back out. Milair has been pretty good on my side. Ive got a new list made up i can send you if you want.

Chris

Saint

Premium Subscriber
List

I havent had much HF luck. Found a few pirates here and there on a sat nite. Once the weather changes and gets colder i will dig it back out. Milair has been pretty good on my side. Ive got a new list made up i can send you if you want.

Chris

Thanks Chris, I found it's better for me to just put in frequencies into my list I can pick up in Fort Erie, that way I know what I can listen to. Band conditions are getting better in the HF, it's been real bad.
Steve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.