Ready to give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo1961

Hello, I just got finished entering the 800mhz frequencies to initiate my trunked system. I can find my entries under the BROWSE OBJECTS on the main menu. Under the browse object section, They are even being shown in their perspective scan list numbers in which I programmed them to be in. BUT, when I go to the scan list section on the main menu, the frequencies are not there. How to I get them from Browse Objects to Scanlsts?

troymail

Silent Key
If you programmed your system as a trunked system, the frequencies will not show up as objects via browse -- talkgroups will.

However, you can edit the system and site(s) and then edit/change/view the frequencies.

troymail

Silent Key
Just to confirm - you indicate you are programming a trunked system with your 800 mhz frequencies -- are you creating a trunked system and then programming the frequencies or are you entering them as conventional objects?

I recommend (if you're not already) using the EZ Scan software and perhaps importing a trunked system and looking at how it is configured via the import. It will help you understand how these systems need to be programmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.