• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

"REAL" classic muscle cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
That may be fine for jumping canals in Florida with a dipwad cigar chomping sheriff but if you're going to survive on New Jersey roads you need something with equipment that actually works, something like this.

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Banned
"REAL" classic muscle tanks

WOW, Warren, That's a cool little toy. This is what we rebels go 12 wheeling with down heah. If you ever need us to come up yonder & help you clear the NJT or the GSP, just holla, you provide the spit cans though, okay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ane4jB35Hs

FLRAILMAN

Attachments

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Banned
You got the GaSP right, New Jersey's longest and narrowest parking lot. Eh, NJTP is the Turnpike while NJT is New Jersey Transit, so which would you rather drive, the Alstom PL42AC or one of the boats? (Sorry 'bout the itty bitty picture, full size won't fit here.) Ah yes, the Manasquan River and fun in the summer sun here at the Beach.

So, is this a private discussion or what? Where is everybody?

Last edited:

FLRAILMAN

Banned
"REAL" classic muscle tanks

I guess it's just you & me, Brother. Everybody is probably just gonna sit back while we try to outdo each other with weapons of mass destruction. COME ON GUYS, this is a macho thing, so man-up & jump in show us what you got. The Alstom PL240AC by far. The NJT was a senior moment typo.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

N0IU

The problem with these darn things is I can never remember which one is mine in the parking lot at Wal-Mart! They all look alike!

Last edited:

N0IU

Yeah, I shop at Wal-Mart, although I probably shouldn't! Most of the gun forums I belong to have a "strategies and tactics" section where people discuss (supposedly) real life situations or hypothetical scenarios and all the really bad ones involve being at Wal-Mart!

How come you never hear one of those threads begin with something like, "I was pulling into the parking lot of Neiman-Marcus or Saks Fifth Avenue when all of a sudden...."

You know, if you were going to pick a spot for an armed robbery, Wal-Mart would probably be the last place to go! It may just be an urban legend, but I believe there is a quote attributed to Jesse James when he was asked why he robbed banks to which he replied, "Because that's where the money is!"

kb2vxa

Banned
I'd panic too if I saw a hippo charging across the parking lot, a likely scenario at Wal Mart.

Last edited:

N0IU

I'd panic too if I saw a hippo charging across the parking lot, a likely scenario at Wal Mart.
If you saw something like this charging at you at Wal-Mart, just head for the fruit and vegetable section! I am sure this person has no idea where that is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.