Recording Playback, Logging, and Analysis Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

troymail

Silent Key
Hi troymail,

First of all, great little tool you created. It has make my life so much easier (and I'm sure many others).

I was wondering if there is a way to select the recordings that are not associated with any Department/System/Groups. I see there are recordings parsed, but there is no way for me to click on them..not sure if this is a limitation of the way my BCD436HP records or some other issue.

17389995675_9d1327f0fc_z_d.jpg

Thanks again.

Huh.... First time I seen or heard this happens. See my PM to you with my email address -- can you send me some of those files and I'll take a look and see why the system field is blank.

EDIT/Update: files appear to have been created using a Custom Search. Search is an item on my list that I had not gotten to but I'll work on it....

Last edited:

jeepers128

After upgrading my 436 and using 1.3.1. Known talk group ID's are not displaying. It's only displaying talk group id's that I haven't tagged yet.

marksmith

Interesting. Just unzipped and ran against 33,000 HP2 audio files. In the Radio Data file, where are you picking up the text descriptions of the radio user to go along with the radio UID?

marksmith

Just dawned on me. Apparently if I have a UID text record for that ID in a radio ID record, the detail record in the recording file is including it. I knew it included the UID but not the text description. But it makes sense. The recordings played back on the radio include that.

Nice reports.

I use Media Monkey to play the files back. Has the headings for system, dept and talkgroup. Used to work just for HP1 but not x36 radios because of different header formats. Latest versions support both.

Mark
536/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/
396XT/PSR800/PRO668/PRO652

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
After upgrading my 436 and using 1.3.1. Known talk group ID's are not displaying. It's only displaying talk group id's that I haven't tagged yet.

I have been having this problem with Radio Id's that I have labeled for my systems.

troymail

Silent Key
OK - here is the latest. I delayed posting it because there are still some problems. Feel free to provide feedback on what isn't working and as time permits, I'll work on it.

Attachments

• ScanPlayLogv1.4.1.zip
    87.2 KB · Views: 197

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
OK - here is the latest. I delayed posting it because there are still some problems. Feel free to provide feedback on what isn't working and as time permits, I'll work on it.

Thanks!

Works great so far. I have tested it against AACo system and FiRST and no issues.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
I upgraded the DMR program on my 436 today and noticed that this ScanPlayLog is now not working on the Anne Arundel County or FiRST System when I upload the files.

dcossie

Hi, is there a current version of ScanPlayLog that works with the latest firmware?

kd7jfv

Database Admin
I am able to get the program to run, it finds my files, but when I go to the file on the desktop, all I see is a HTML file in the folder. It has headers but no contents. What am I doing wrong?

1549575511133.png

1549575473288.png

Status
Not open for further replies.