Recording Playback, Logging, and Analysis Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ve3hfq

Thanks for the quick reply Troy. Using the non-simplified playback did the trick. All is well. Thank you for developing such a useful program.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Troy

I noticed on one my logged entries for Ameren UE that There was an ibefore of the numhers (ie i12345). Could that be a close # ?

This is what I have in the Talkgroup TGID:i23701 (SRC) i23742 (DST). 23701 and 23742 switch places in each entry in the log., nothing in the talkgroup #, Radio users and the UID Columns.

The 13714, 23701,23742 shows up on talk group 631

Last edited:

troymail

Silent Key
Troy

I noticed on one my logged entries for Ameren UE that There was an ibefore of the numhers (ie i12345). Could that be a close # ?

This is what I have in the Talkgroup TGID:i23701 (SRC) i23742 (DST). 23701 and 23742 switch places in each entry in the log., nothing in the talkgroup #, Radio users and the UID Columns.

The 13714, 23701,23742 shows up on talk group 631

No. Those are actually known as "I-calls". This is two radios talking directly to each other rather than being in a group call where everyone on the talkgroup can hear them

troymail

Silent Key
It appears that something in the latest version of 536 firmware (1.05.01) has caused a change in the recording headers - at least with respect to the talkgroup and radio IDs.... Guess I'll have to dig into it and find a fix.

troymail

Silent Key
Here's an initial cut at a fix for the change in the headers this month's 536/wifi firmware release caused. I only focused on trunked systems (TGID, radio ID, site, etc.) issues for now. If you find any other issues, please let me know.

Attachments

• ScanPlayLogv1.3.zip
    86 KB · Views: 79

troymail

Silent Key
I found a problem --- when I put this on a different PC and different user account. Here's a bug fix version.... If you tried this before and got an error saying something about not being able to open a byteDump file, this one fixes that problem.

Attachments

• ScanPlayLogv1.3.1.zip
    84.6 KB · Views: 93

joeuser

The Wretched
I found a problem --- when I put this on a different PC and different user account. Here's a bug fix version.... If you tried this before and got an error saying something about not being able to open a byteDump file, this one fixes that problem.

Thank you for keeping this going. It is appreciated!

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
The program worked great on my Windows 7 computer. I just got a Windows 8.1 computer and cannot get the program to work.

Any suggestions? I really like the program.

Attachments

• 1111.PNG
    1111.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 231

troymail

Silent Key
The program worked great on my Windows 7 computer. I just got a Windows 8.1 computer and cannot get the program to work.

Any suggestions? I really like the program.

The first/only thought that comes to mind right now would suggest a problem with the space in the directory path but I'm pretty sure I addressed that some time ago.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
The first/only thought that comes to mind right now would suggest a problem with the space in the directory path but I'm pretty sure I addressed that some time ago.

Hmm. I renamed the the computer to just Laptop and then downloaded the program again and it still doesn't work.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I believe an " in the path of your path to your files.

"C:\users\laptop 1\desktop\A

Try C:\users\laptop 1\desktop\a

May this will help

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok after Unidens's 436HP Update. I can not get the program to display the TGID, USers Alpha tag, the Radio UID, Radio Alpha.

Do I need to reconfigure something with either the radio or the program ?

Please help. Thanks

troymail

Silent Key
Ok after Unidens's 436HP Update. I can not get the program to display the TGID, USers Alpha tag, the Radio UID, Radio Alpha.

Do I need to reconfigure something with either the radio or the program ?

Please help. Thanks

What version are you using? The latest was 1.3.1 and that included a fix for the header changes following the 536 firmware update.

I suppose it's possible it has changed yet again....

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Apparently I have an older verison. I have looked back through the posts and got the link to the current version.

Thanks

Last edited:

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
Hi troymail,

First of all, great little tool you created. It has make my life so much easier (and I'm sure many others).

I was wondering if there is a way to select the recordings that are not associated with any Department/System/Groups. I see there are recordings parsed, but there is no way for me to click on them..not sure if this is a limitation of the way my BCD436HP records or some other issue.

17389995675_9d1327f0fc_z_d.jpg

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.