Recording with WIN500

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to record all objects in the scanner, or do I have to check off all objects I want scanned? I went into monitor/control and checked off record audio, but nothing is being recorded. Thanks!

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The REC box has to be checked for each object you want Win500 to record. Conventional objects, trunked talkgroups and search/sweeper objects can all have REC enabled or disabled per object.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I saw that...but on the website, Don says there is now a master rec on/off...damned if I could find it! :lol:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Are you talking about this?

Audio Recording for all objects, with an optional time limit per "hit". Recording is enabled/disabled per object, with an additional "master" enable on the Monitor/Control tab

The "master" control refers to the Record Audio (8 kHz, 8-bit WAV files) checkbox on the Monitor/Control tab. That turns the recording function on or off system-wide, but it still depends on the individual object REC boxes to be checked. Likewise, if the master record box is checked but none of the object REC boxes are checked, nothing will get recorded.

mancow

Database Admin
I wish there was just a record everything option regardless of any checkbox status.

Status
Not open for further replies.