Religion Quiz

I got 7.
I didn't know India's religion, what day the Jewish Sabbath starts, and what the Dalai Lama's religion is.
I always thought India's was Harry Charisma , guess I was wrong.

Athiest experts on religion.
Now THAT'S funny!������

Yes its confusing as they dont like any religion so how would they know more than us??

I dunno......... (I must admit though the frends I have that are athest/agnostic are some of the nicest most open minded ppl i have ever met.... You can discuss anything with them and they wont cut ya down,etc...)

Yes its confusing as they dont like any religion so how would they know more than us??

I dunno......... (I must admit though the frends I have that are athest/agnostic are some of the nicest most open minded ppl i have ever met.... You can discuss anything with them and they wont cut ya down,etc...)
that is the way it should be. Many do not get it. I have been talked down to by many that believe I am going to hell and I am a christian. I have also been talked down to by quite a few athiests. Agnostics and diests I fully respect and I have not been disrespected by anyone in either of those groups. The discussion can be quite open and rational discussion can be had

For some, knowing a great deal about a subject empowers them to not believe any of it.

Most atheists are looking for objective truth. So long as religion isn't used in place of science, believing is harmless. Religion, by definition, is subjective, and it's "truths" don't always apply to everyone. As long as the faithful keep that in mind, there's no reason to argue.

I hear ya buddy.... That makes sense I guess :)

Agnostics are the same way.... Very open and dont make fun of whatever someone brings to them for discussion.......

Since twelve? Wow. I've pondered and weighted the fact of some form of a creator since at least five and I've determined based on what I know that something set it all in motion. And when I speak of motion, I don't just mean life in general, but the atoms that are rotating in your brain now firing off neurons as part of bigger celestial rotation that also spins amongst light years of other things all part of a bigger picture of both space and time. There is a universal truth that it seems everything struggles for balance and power, for there is negative electrons there are positive protons, hot and cold, negative pressure, positive pressure, up and down, the laws of Newtonian physics, nuclear science, thermal dynamics, light and dark, good and evil, heaven and hell.

There are a set standard of rules that govern it all. And the Bible is like a rule book for us stupid humans so that we can stay out of trouble. Whether you perceive it to be a bunch of crap or not. It really is, but in all honesty it does have some good stuff. I'm mostly concerned with that red lettering.

One thing that puzzles me. Walking fuel for hell, i.e atheists, boast about not caring about religion, yet they are constantly in your face or want to control yours. Why is that? I thought you didn't believe in a creator, call him God, the Father, what ever.

I personally could care less about what others believe unless it sanctions sin and I don't try to convert anyone to some stupid belief system. I actually don't subscribe to any one religion, though I was baptized Lutheran, and in all honesty, Martin Luther is an interesting dude. I do however subscribe to a more Judeo Christian belief system. So I can sit in a Christian church, Lutheran, Catholic, or even Jewish church.

Anyways... I'm not taking that stupid test. LOL What is it suppose to prove? Other than to amass statistics for marketing and what have you.

Congratulations, Dude111, you've effectively reached the end of the Internet. There just has to be some special web code for that. Like when you hit the source in the Matrix. I think it's 0+0 and an instant flip to binary 0 resetting the whole damn thing.

Last edited:
Most atheists are looking for objective truth. So long as religion isn't used in place of science, believing is harmless. Religion, by definition, is subjective, and it's "truths" don't always apply to everyone. As long as the faithful keep that in mind, there's no reason to argue.

I think I just gave you a mouth full for YOU to argue about. LOL

...but in all honesty it does have some good stuff. I'm mostly concerned with that red lettering.
Oh, it certainly does. There's no argument there.

One thing that puzzles me. Walking fuel for hell, i.e atheists, boast about not caring about religion, yet they are constantly in your face or want to control yours. Why is that?
Walking fuel for hell? LOL...

Atheists aren't trying to control you. They're trying to keep other people's religion from controlling them.

Anyways... I'm not taking that stupid test. LOL
Afraid to find out how little you know?