Relm MS-200 Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTV1130

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have any current software that will work for this radio under Windows 7?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I don't think there was any software offered for the 200. You should probably be able to program it by hand. 73, n9zas

RTV1130

Premium Subscriber
Relm MS-200

To geweke ; Yes there was software for MS-200. I have but it is outdated. I have been rearranging my freqs by and but it's a chore. Thanks.
To N9PBD: OK. Thanks.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
To geweke ; Yes there was software for MS-200. I have but it is outdated. I have been rearranging my freqs by and but it's a chore. Thanks.
To N9PBD: OK. Thanks.
Ok, I programmed one of those several years ago by hand. I didn't know it was even available for that one. Silly me! :). 73, n9zas

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
I'm trying to program a RELM SC200 too, I downloaded the RESRP16 program off the RELM service site. But it doesn't work. I even tried it with an old laptop running Windows XP and it shows 3 available comports but none of them work. Any aftermarket software?

Supervisor601

I have the Relm software on a floppy from many moons ago. The Relm MS200 is one of the best scanners I own. Still works flawlessly to this day. It was a big deal in the day when it would do alpha and support PL/DPL tones. I run it on XP but rarely.

cbehr91

Premium Subscriber
The handheld version, the HS200, was a magnificent scanner in its own right. It didn't do trunking but it was a really hot receiver IIRC and could go down as low as CB receive. Also scan speed was lightning quick. Might have been 100 channel per second.

Status
Not open for further replies.