Reprograming 197 Question RE: Download CSV frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterScan40

Needing to know if it is possible to access the CSV frequencies that are attached to the frequency database info for AR. Win500 only allows a certain pathway to download info from RadioReferene - seeking anyone's helpful knowledge as to how I can download the CSV frequency info too. Please send word if it's possible. On Win500 instructions, I cannot get past the screen thaqt requires I pick country, state & county - it only allows what it pulls up on it's menus from RR databases... CSV frequencies are listed under Reports/Downloads on RR tabs across top of AR Statewide info and county specific info pages... Any help? Greatly appreciate it - this is maddening!! Will Milf help?

KB5ILY

Since I don't have Win500, I can't say definitively, so here is a question & suggestion. Good luck.

Can Win500 import CSV file that you have otherwise downloaded OR will it only accept CSV file that it (Win500) downloads ?

If Win500 will import CSV without it (Win500) having to download it, then download the CSV with your browser, then import it into Win500.

w2xq

Mentor
Been there, stuck there. I have yet to find a CSV solution for Win500 read-write. I'm convinced there isn't one. Solution: I bought a second package -- ARC500P -- to solve the problem. ARC500/ARC500P import and export CSV-format files. When you get the file organized in the CSV spreadsheet, upload it to the scanner -> close ARC500 -> open Win500 ->save the datafile. At least for me, this is the easiest and cleanest solution.

MasterScan40

Can we talk? Your help needed...

Thanks so much for your thread reply RE: CSV format files. Would really enjoy talking to you and/or conversing through email. Cannot set up Microsoft Office email account to get to you via w2xq.com, though. Can we email back and forth?

Many questions - you have good advice. Would help me a great deal if we could. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.