Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrown1997

Premium Subscriber
Well i am from Odell,IL and we don't have a police department because were such a small town but police come from one of are neighboring towns called Pontiac,IL i was wondering what is the frequency for the police department and maybe someone could broadcast that frequency.

rk911

Rich
Premium Subscriber
Well i am from Odell,IL and we don't have a police department because were such a small town but police come from one of are neighboring towns called Pontiac,IL i was wondering what is the frequency for the police department and maybe someone could broadcast that frequency.

you may be a new user of RR and thus may not be aware of the vast database of public safety and commercial radio frequencies available at no charge to you. to access it just click on DATABASE at the top of any RR page. from that point you can start drilling down by state, county and user to find the frequency data you're looking for. the database is not the end all/be all for frequency information but it is a very good place to start. and just to be clear, there is no problem with asking your question and i'm not taking you to task for doing so. just pointing out an available resource for you to use.

this link will take you to the livingston county database page:

Livingston County, Illinois (IL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

if you scroll down you'll see the frequencies RR has on file for pontiac, il. you'll also find the public works frequency for Odell. someone else on this forum may be able to give you more specific information.

good luck.

'73
rich, n9dko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.