Restaurant Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooch1

Anyone know of a good place or thread to find out fast food radio frequencies in NY?

Scooch1 said:
Anyone know of a good place or thread to find out fast food radio frequencies in NY?

Also do MOT forget that some places may use F.R.S. radios.

I know @ least one resturant that does in this area. So I am sure that others do too.

roadranger

Try my favorite: cityfreq.com. Enter the state, then specific city, and a decent list should be given. For my area, I get many wireless freqs for many various menu boards, not to mention many other exiting, and often secret entities, buisnesses, etc. Sure, many resturaunts (not to mention may other buisnesses) are resorting to the pollution of the Family Radio Service, then again there are many Genreal Mobile Radio service licensees using their long time occupied channels. I hear many of those on my radio, even a local GMRS repater ID on channel 17. By the way, our local Walmart uses 154.600 Mhz. So does the local Kentucky Freid chicken, from the server to the menu board. Also, if you buy a radio that will, you can transmit unlicensed on 154.600Mhz, because it is open to the public, along with 6 other Multi-use Radio service frequencies (fcc.gov).

Status
Not open for further replies.