Reynolds County

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmoscanner

Anyone down in Reynolds County confim the Sheriff is on MOSWIN TG 6503 or still VHF? I will be spending alot of time near Bunker and want to get the radios prepared. MOSWIN has ZERO coverage at my place in Reynolds Co so I am hoping they still use some VHF. Looking at the database, the sheriff entires are a little confusing.

Gregg in KC & Bunker, Mo

scanman1958

Premium Subscriber
I have been to Bunker before. I feel your pain. Between two different cell phone providers we had no cell phone service for miles. I wonder why MOSWIN would have zero coverage there also? Are you using an outside antenna?

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Here's what I heard for Reynolds County

6502 Reynolds County Travel
6503 Reynolds County Sheriff: Dispatch

Radio IDs
Reynolds County Medic 3 112034
Reynolds County Medic 4 112035
Reynolds County Sheriff 5503 112003
Reynolds County Sheriff 5503 123217
Reynolds County Sheriff 5504 112013
Reynolds County Sheriff 5550 112001
Reynolds County Sheriff Dispatch 1123218
Reynolds County Sheriff Dispatch 112000
Reynolds County Sheriff Dispatch 112047

I heard the above radio IDs on the Sheriff Dispatch talk group off the Shirley Tower.
As far as the VHF stuff, I can not say
Hope this helps.

ksmoscanner

I think overall there is signal in the area, my place is just down in a hole and therefore cannot get a good signal from any of the MOSWIN towers. Cherryville, Salem and Taum Sauk sites are hit and miss throughout the area. Have not put up a antenna on the house yet since my elevation is so low....not sure I want the investment as I am afraid all the hills are going to block me anyways. Guess I won't know until I try though....

Gregg in KC & Bunker

iamhere300

My understanding is they went "all in" and have had good coverage. They gave up one of their SO freqs, and one of their R&B freqs, then combined the remaining into the R&B repeater. The ones they gave up went to MOSWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.