Riverside County Railroad Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

conve36

Does anyone know of any good railroad frequencies I might be able to pick up near the Menifee / Lake Elsinore area of Riverside County (California)? Maybe the Perris Railway Museum?

Thanks!

zz0468

QRT
Banned
The road frequency for the spur that runs down the 215 and into Hemet was always 160.650. I haven't listened to it in years, but I don't imagine it would have changed. The museum uses the Santa Fe tracks there when they run their trains outside the museum.

KMA367

Premium Subscriber
Orange Empire Railway Museum

conve36 said:
Does anyone know of any good railroad frequencies I might be able to pick up near the Menifee / Lake Elsinore area of Riverside County (California)? Maybe the Perris Railway Museum?Thanks!
Under the name of "Southern California's Railway Museum, Inc," OERM at Perris is licensed for 1 base and 12 mobiles on 160.71 (WQEU685), and 1 base and 40 mobiles on 151.625 (WNGU367).

I've been mixed up with the museum for 40 years in one way or another, and never heard of it using that name. Must be how they're incorporated.

Project4

Train Operations, OERM

Does anyone know of any good railroad frequencies I might be able to pick up near the Menifee / Lake Elsinore area of Riverside County (California)? Maybe the Perris Railway Museum?

Thanks!

I visited the museum today and monitored all train movements on 161.115 MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.