Rochelle PD (Ogle County) changed frequencies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what frequency or system Rochelle Police are using, the last few times I have travelled through I haven’t heard anything on the frequency listed in the database as 155.550 PL 156.7, I also have tried monitoring the nearby Starcom 21 sites to see if they are on there and haven’t heard anything, any help would be a appreciated. Thanks

Joe Curtis
KD9CXU

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
They ARE on Starcom21 and their talkgroup is listed in the database here in RRef under Dekalb Co IL or Ogle Co. I think it's Ogle Co last I looked, you have to search the Starcom21 talk-group page

Last edited by a moderator:

WIscannerguy24

Premium Subscriber
They ARE on Starcom21 and their talkgroup is listed in the database here in RRef under Dekalb Co IL or Ogle Co. I think it's Ogle Co last I looked, you have to search the Starcom21 talk-group page
Thanks for the info I see the talk group, anyone know what tower they primarly use, I see a couple of different towers in Ogle County under the database

usswood

at least use the one closest to their PD... usually they will have a portable on at all times, so that tower will most of the time be affiliated on their group

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Try putting in Sites 136 (located in Rochelle according to the DB), 124 (Forreston), and 132 (Oregon).

Status
Not open for further replies.