• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Rock, paper, scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

tspainiv

Shelby Co DB Admin
Database Admin
Notice it's in Fla. No wonder they have so many problems with voting :)

Last edited:

dangitdoug

Conversation between anyone and a Floridian:

Anyone: How do you spell "Vote"?

Floridian: Can you give me a hint or the first letter?

Anyone: OK, the first letter is V.

Floridian: I got it!! V-D-U-H.

Anyone: Uh, yeah that's it. Good job. Please proceed to Booth-3 and cast you vote sir.

Last edited:

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
dangitdoug said:
Conversation between anyone and a Floridian:

Anyone: How do you spell "Vote"?

Floridian: Can you give me a hint or the first letter?

Anyone: OK, the first letter is V.

Floridian: I got it!! V-D-U-H.

Anyone: Uh, yeah that's it. Good job. Please proceed to Booth-3 and cast you vote sir.

pslcrabber

Watch it now!!! Unless you want us to start riping you northerners apart I suggest you hold your tounge.

pslcrabber

You wouldn't hear me cause you have tater growing out your ears oh hi oh boy. Don't be jealous that my house is smaller than yours and worth 10 times as much.

Jeb bush will be out of here soon enough and so will his dumb arse brother.

Dubbin

Premium Subscriber
pslcrabber said:
Don't be jealous that my house is smaller than yours and worth 10 times as much.
Sorry you have to pay so much for such a small house :lol:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"Watch it now!!! Unless you want us to start riping you northerners apart I suggest you hold your tounge."

No problem, we're aware how you spell "damnyankee" as one word and "tounge" rather speaks for itself. Soooo... before you start ripping learn how to spell so you can do it properly.

This message brought to you by the battleship USS New Jersey BB62. We have you in our sights, prepare for WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.