Rockland Feed Volunteer Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Former Rockland County resident with a spare P25 Phase 2 scanner looking for a Rockland-based RR member who is willing to host a feed from their location. Scanner, Antenna & USB Sound Card will be provided (loaned out) to the volunteer host. Please PM if you are interested and/or have any questions. Thank you.

NYRHKY94

Just a quick "bump" in case it peaks an interest with any Rockland County members...

Host will be loaned the following for the feed:

1. Uniden BCD996P2 Scanner Already Programmed for the County. REC out will be used for feed audio allowing the host to listen to the scanner in real time.
2. Diamond USB External Sound Card w/Line-In for Feed Audio - Host just needs an available USB port on their PC.
3. Audio & Programming Cables Needed for the Feed.
3. Back of set RS 800 MHz Antenna or an All-Band Mini Mag Mount (Easy Indoor Placement)

Thanks again for considering. PM if interested and/or if you have any questions about the feed proposal.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Just a quick "bump" in case it peaks an interest with any Rockland County members...

Host will be loaned the following for the feed:

1. Uniden BCD996P2 Scanner Already Programmed for the County. REC out will be used for feed audio allowing the host to listen to the scanner in real time.
2. Diamond USB External Sound Card w/Line-In for Feed Audio - Host just needs an available USB port on their PC.
3. Audio & Programming Cables Needed for the Feed.
3. Back of set RS 800 MHz Antenna or an All-Band Mini Mag Mount (Easy Indoor Placement)

Thanks again for considering. PM if interested and/or if you have any questions about the feed proposal.

What talkgroups are you looking to have streamed? There are already a bunch of talkgroups already being streamed by the county them self's.

NYRHKY94

62Truck:

I sent a PM to you but noticed that the message was not acknowledged as having been sent by the system. It might not be working? If you can let me know whether you received it, that would be appreciated.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
62Truck:

I sent a PM to you but noticed that the message was not acknowledged as having been sent by the system. It might not be working? If you can let me know whether you received it, that would be appreciated.

never received any PMs

NYRHKY94

Thank you for confirming that 62Truck. Just sent you an e-mail instead to see if that will work? I've notified the Forums Admins about the PM issue.

NYRHKY94

UPDATE: Willing to make the proposed feed "private" (not broadcast publicly) if that would be a better option for any interested volunteers in Rockland. PM with any questions. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.