Roll Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Who listens and records the various Roll Calls in thier Region (Region C..etc)

Ok thanks.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
If you go to the MOSWIN's Training calender and see Region's A & E's Control Test Schedule.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
I don't record them but I do like to monitor the Low Band tests that Troop C does each Sunday morning around the 9 AM or so time frame.
They will do a test with certain users on the Metro channel and when that test is complete, they run another low band test with another set of users on the Rural channel.
So monitor 42.100 and 42.140 on Sunday mornings starting around 9 AM and you should eventually hear both tests with maybe a dozen users on each channel. Hearing the mobiles on their respective frequencies is usually not heard as I think they pick users that are truly located in rural or low lying areas at the time of the test.
It's kind of fun hearing Troop C fire up the old low band transmitters!
I'm not sure if all troops run low band tests and what days and times if they do.
Another user here did tell me once that Troop D and A still performed low band tests but I did not get any schedule.
I should plug in those other troops base freqs and see if their tests can be heard here. I also don't know if Troop C's tests are run at the old high power levels that were used daily before Moswin was turned on. The tests seem strong here though so there's a good chance they still run the tests at whatever the power limit is for their transmitters.

Try it some Sunday morning, you will easily hear Troop C's low band tests down in Park Hills!

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Thanks and to clarify what I would like. Is any MOSWIN and any other Trunked system roll call. Since they carry the TGID and UID Info that I need to ID the user.

Thanks a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.