Rush at Red Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Gotta ask and yes this isn't really radio related all though it might be, but its a little bit of general discussion and Colorado related. Anybody else in this fine state going to see Rush at Red Rocks this Thursday night.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The question is are we sure it's really the Band Rush or just some really old guys on stage that play rush songs? :lol:

Typically there is lot's of activity on the Den PW system for Red Rocks Concerts in the 10-04x through 10-09x TG blocks.

Phil.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Also WM provides the medical coverage if you care to listen to them.

Jim<

andrewccm

Premium Subscriber
I just saw Rush about a month ago here in Dallas. GREAT show. I go every time they tour....Just as good as ever, if not better. Still packing venues too. Without a doubt my favorite band. I just wish I was in CO to see that show.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
We were lucky to get tickets, they sold out last year in 10 mins and about 2 hrs this year. And yes it is the band Rush, going on 35 yrs now, it will be a packed house. Didn't know if anybody else on here from CO was going, I know theres a few RR Rush fans though. I don't know that I'll be doing much radio listening other than on the way down there.

RodStrong

Saw Rush, .38 Special, Ozzy Osbourne, and Bryan Adams at the Texas Jam in the Houston Astrodome in 1984. Good show.

A couple of side notes, Bryan Adams, although I was not much of a fan of his, did a surprisingly great job as the opening act. Very energetic and motivating entertainer, at least at that time.

And Ozzy was so smashed, if it wasn't for his guitar player, he would have been boo'ed off stage. He could hardly stand up.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Yes he is, good luck on a ticket there anywhere from $90 - $1000. Like I said I'm lucky I got the ones I have when they went on sale back in March.

What is this band "Rush"? Never heard of them...

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
MORRISON - Concert organizers have announced that Thursday's Rush concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre has been postponed due to the inclement weather.
Advertisement

A new date has not yet been announced, but organizers say they are working to reschedule the concert.

Ticket holders are being advised that their tickets will be honored, pending the confirmation of the new concert date.

wizardmj

Geddy, Neil and Alex other than ZZ Top you will Never and I Say Ever see a Better 3 Man Band If you Like Pure Rock They are the Old School Pure and on It They Rock !

Status
Not open for further replies.