• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Safe-T System Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to match up the towers with the CC freqys for Indiana System when i visit the area in a couple of weeks....Map with tower #'s does not match the tower # CC freqys...Do i have this correct=Lake Co-Tower207, Newton-T237, Porter-T216, and Jasper-T208....Thank You....Ron in Joliet, IL

Yep, your correct.

On the BCD396T the following control channels decode as:
Lowell A40Ah-0007
Porter Co A40Ah-0016
Newton A40Ah-0036
Jasper A40Ah-0008

Not sure why RR is listing them as having a 2xx. The only one that doesn't really jive if you drop the "2" is Newton. I tripple checked for you, and it is correct above (0036).

Hope this helps

scannerfreak

Database Admin
XTS3000 said:
Yep, your correct.

On the BCD396T the following control channels decode as:
Lowell A40Ah-0007
Porter Co A40Ah-0016
Newton A40Ah-0036
Jasper A40Ah-0008

Not sure why RR is listing them as having a 2xx. The only one that doesn't really jive if you drop the "2" is Newton. I tripple checked for you, and it is correct above (0036).

Hope this helps

They have a "2" prefix because they are in zone 2. The map from the IPSC is their numbers for the sites. We use the Motorola site numbers as you provided above.. With your above info, it appears they changed North Webster to 35 and made Newton 36. I made the change, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.