Saginaw County Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiserfan

Don't know if you can answer my question or not before i bought my HP1 i listened to a live provider Saginaw County Scheriff ,Police,and Fire and Bay County Fire his or hers audio used to be very garbed at time but now it isn't unfortunatly mine on my HP1 is at times I have tried all the things recommened on the form to fix it nothing last by the live provider now is always clear would like to know what they did to fix it but they provide no contact information even if i were a Preium member is ther anyway for them to contact me or me contact them to find out what they did?

cacherjoe

Could be that the owner of the feed moved closer to the broadcast location. Could be a firmware update to the owners radio, new antenna, etc. I would connect your HP-1 to Sentinel and update the Firmware and the Database.

If those don't work then perhaps try another antenna, or if you are mobile, try getting closer to the broadcast location or community. There are many reasons why you can have reception problems, it is really trial and error.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Posts split off from Broadcastify thread and moved to Live Audio Listener Support.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Im in Bay City and have programmed hundreds. If you bought the radio before January you are very likely not running the latest firmware that address' the multicast (multitower) system that Saginaw is.
Have you installed the sentinel software?

I'll send you a private message if you wanted to contact me in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.