San Bernardino 07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

For the last week or so in Yucaipa on San Bernardino, County of (Public Safety) 06/07 after
running someone they tell the unit to go to tac 1 for info . it's not 7-ETAC-1. is there a new tac?

Smokey

No I think it was 14 pual 31 from yucaipa.

the night befor yucaipa got real quite for about 4 or 5 hours. I heard everyone but Yucaipa.

YFZBOB

Smokey said:
For the last week or so in Yucaipa on San Bernardino, County of (Public Safety) 06/07 after
running someone they tell the unit to go to tac 1 for info . it's not 7-ETAC-1. is there a new tac?
I been hearing that too. I have TAC 1 for the area, but nada.

jeff2233

Yucaipa SO's "tac" or "tac3" channel is typically 7-ETAC-3 (TG 00848). If dispatch says "go to tac1"...that is 7-ETAC-1 (TG 00784). I just confirmed today with someone at "radio"...and they do not know of any changes to the system. Yucaipa gets pretty quiet sometimes because there isn't much going on up here.

Smokey

jeff2233 said:
Yucaipa SO's "tac" or "tac3" channel is typically 7-ETAC-3 (TG 00848). If dispatch says "go to tac1"...that is 7-ETAC-1 (TG 00784). I just confirmed today with someone at "radio"...and they do not know of any changes to the system. Yucaipa gets pretty quiet sometimes because there isn't much going on up here.

Thanks

FireMan16

I talked to the a officer last from yucaipa, he said there has no added new tac channels, sometimes he said that if it get busy enough they can use E-TAC-1.

jeff2233

That's incorrect, System 12 is not an overflow for the 6/7 system, as there are plenty of unused channels in the 6/7 system. I was told that System 12 was develpoed for the area of Grand Terrace (off the 215 frwy between Riverside & San Bernardino) because of poor reception issues in that area, and was originally supposed to be patched to the 6/7 system. I don't think that plan was ever completed as I have been monitoring System 12 for quite some time now and have never heard any traffic on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.