San Diego County RCS question

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCLAN

While searching and storing SD County RCS TGIDs, quite a few came through in the 50000 and 60000 range. The RR database has TGIDs in the 40000 range, but no higher. Does anyone know who uses these 50000 and 60000 range TGIDs?

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Very few actual TG's are in that area, as far as I've seen, though I'm told they will be expanding to fill all TG areas relatively soon. Might be some testing going on.

If you have I-Call capability, and it's turned on, it might be those showing up, too, they tend to use higher end ID's for the direct single unit-to-unit stuff, but I believe that usually shows up above 65k.

UCLAN

SkipSanders said:
Very few actual TG's are in that area, as far as I've seen, though I'm told they will be expanding to fill all TG areas relatively soon. Might be some testing going on.

If you have I-Call capability, and it's turned on, it might be those showing up, too, they tend to use higher end ID's for the direct single unit-to-unit stuff, but I believe that usually shows up above 65k.

I-Call is not turned on. 59200, 60912, 63856 are just three of the TGIDs that were above 50000 that my search found.

I will put all of them in their own group and scan them until they activate. One has intermittent data. The others? ??? Dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.