San Jose area question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORCAL

Does anyone know where you can get a copy of the beats (patrol areas) for the San Jose Police Department and Santa Clara Sheriff Department?

NORCAL

San Jose are question

NWtoSFO ... thanks for the input. The San Jose PD patrol area map was a good find. Santa Clara Sheriff patrol areas (beat maps and beat designators) have been a little more difficult to locate. If you do stumble upon these (actual maps), please post for everyone. Thanks again for yor help.

commstar

Premium Subscriber
Bob Keltys frequency directory "Government Radio Systems" has/had a pretty good list at one time. Bob is THE source in the Bay Area. He is the all-seeing-eye in
Bay Area Government Radio.

Unfortunately, he is a bit of a Luddite (by choice)in the sense that when it comes to the internet he deals in print only to the best of my knowledge.

Ham Radio Outlet in Oakland carried Bobs books at one time as I recall as did Glenn at Scanners Unlimited (we are waiting for the re-opening sale announcement Glenn).

Here is his published contact info:

Home: 408-269-5814
Fax: 408-269-5811

Address:
Mobile Radio Resources
1224 Madrona Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125-3547

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
commstar said:
Ham Radio Outlet in Oakland carried Bobs books at one time
Both HRO's in the Bay Area still carry his books. I'll agree that his books are comprehensive but often contain outdated information. His Federal book is now quite outdated other than the USFS section considering so many agencies have moved to P25.

Status
Not open for further replies.