Satellite vs Digital Encryption Decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

freightguy

Need to talk to someone who is savvy on Satellite vs Digital Encryption decoding. I have an old piece of electronics that may do the trick, a Scientific Atlanta 7300 BPSK Receiver, with the diagrams/manual. Anybody care to take a look for me and tell me how I may benefit from this unit? :wink:

dude,if you need to ask this question than the solution is way beyond your grasp,
the algorithms are complex as hell to get the crack,and then theyll go n update the
keys and the one you had is useless...

Yes encryption Can be cracked....No,there is nobody that will help,,and your more likley to
end up in the klink with a overblown stack of charges from our ol pals at DHS...

in short,you wana do it,learn the skill sets and Keep Your Yap SHUT...3 can keep a secret
if 2 are dead(also a good book,check amazon.)...get the picture...

kd5vjn1307

In short...unless you had someone who knows the machine. General if something is encrypted...its that way for a reason. With the newer stuff the military has out today, its like trying to play Xbox with an Atari. As far as civilian, not sure what you could get out of it. Just better kept to yourself friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.